Primary LiabilityNon-Trucking Liability Insurance
Physical DamageWorkers Compensation
Motor Truck CargoOccupational Accident Insurance
General LiabilityICC Authority

Primary Liability Insurance

Primary Liability Insurance is usually the most expensive part of any trucking company's insurance package. This insurnace protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of truck accidents. This coverage is mandated by both the State and Federal agencies and a form of proof is required to be sent to them.

Interstate truckers will need the MCS90, the BMC91x and the appropriate state form endorsements which extend coverage to the regulatory agencies.

Policy limits for operations with trucks over 10,000 gross vehicle weight have a required limit of $750,000. This limit is set by the Federal Highway Andimistration interstate travel and, typically, matched by the various States.

< < Return to Top

Call TODAY for a free quote! 1-800-452-0556

Physical Damage Insurance

Physical Damage Insurance is otherwise known as collision coverage. This policy pays to fix or replace damaged tractors and trailers. CoverMe Insurance has a very competitive physical damage policy. A down time policy for owner operators requiring revenue during the repair of their equiptment do to an accident is also available.

< < Return to Top

Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage)

Non-Trucking Liability insurance provides a permanently leased owner or operator with a limited form of liability protection. Specifically it applies when a covered vehicle is operated solely for personal reasons. Nontrucking liability insurance is not for when an owner operator pulls a loaded trailer, operates on behalf of a trucking company or uses a vehicle for any revenue generating purpose like trip leasing. These types of activities normally fall under the primary auto liability insurance provided by a trucking company.

< < Return to Top

ICC Authority

ICC Authority is required for trucking companies which are hauling commodities over state lines for others. We can obtain for you ICC Authority, DOT Numbers, Regulatory Permits along with different types of bonds to meet your transportation needs.

Our in-house ICC practitioner can handle all of your necessary filings. To learn more or request a no-obligation quote, please call us at 1-800-452-0556.

< < Return to Top

Call TODAY for a free quote! 1-800-452-0556

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance

Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle. This insurance policy requires careful thought and evaluation prior to purchasing. In addition, you need to be constantly evaluating the nature of your freight to make sure the coverage meets the demands.

Want a free, no-obligation commercial truck insurance quote? Please fill in the form to your right or call us at 1-800-452-0556.

< < Return to Top

Workers Compensation Insurance

If you employ workers, then it is mandated by the government that you maintain a policy of workers compensation in force for your employees. This insurance protects you against your liability to your workers for their injuries sustained while on the job.

Want a free, no-obligation commercial truck insurance quote for workers compensation? Please call us at 1-800-452-0556.

< < Return to Top

Occupational Accident Insurance

Occupational accident insurance provides owner/operators with an affordable source of indemnification for "work accident injuries." This coverage offers important benefits for Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Accident Medical and Accident Disability Income.

< < Return to Top