We offer all lines of Commercial truck insurance for Tractor Trailers, straight trucks and pickup trucks (including but not limited to):
- Auto Liability
- Bobtail Liability
- General Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Commercial Truck Insurance
- Physical Damage
- Trailer Interchange
- Workers Compensation
- ICC Authority
- Se habla Espanol !
Picking a commercial truck insurance provider?
Many commercial truck insurance providers fail to live up to their promises and leave you in the lurch when you need them the most. Here's a few tips to help you find acommercial truck insurance company to meet your needs:
- A company that specializes in commercial truck insurance will be able to best meet your needs as a trucker.
- Find out if the commercial truck insurance company does filings for you.
- A good commercial truck insurance provider will be able to assist you in complying with safety regulations.
- Compare prices and coverages. If one commercial truck insurance policy costs a little more than another one, even though they look similar, make sure to ask about the discrepancy.
- Commercial truck insurance companies are rated by industry rating agencies like A.M. Best on their financial stability. The best companies have “A” ratings, so make sure to ask your commercial truck insurance provider about their A.M. Best rating.
- A commercial truck insurance company that is well-established will be able to meet your needs better than one that isn't. Find out how long the commercial truck insurance provider has been in business.
Coverage Provided by A Classic Plan and Diversified Services
Want more information? Please call us at 1-800-452-0556 or
Click Here to request a free brochure.